- Looks like the hinge was painted brown on the left side. Please either remove the paint splatters or paint back to its original color, black.
- Side of flower box on right, when facing shed, needs one more coat of trim color
- When facing shed, bottom right door trim needs to be finished.
- When facing shed, just to the side of the right door, some of the trim color got on the base color.
Garage Side of House
- There are paint splatters all over the light. Anyway to fix this?
- When facing garage, on the left side, the side garage door trim still needs to be touched up.
- When facing garage, on the left side, the bottom base color and trim still need to be touched up.
- Top of house when facing garage - barn door and top piece with the holes needs another coat in trim color.
- Electric box needs another coat of base color
- When facing garage, on the right side, the bottom base color and trim still need to be touched up.
Front of House - Garage to Right Side of Porch (when facing house)
- When facing house, left trim just to the left of the porch needs a touch up on small overhanging piece.
- When facing front porch, left side of house at bottom near brick- shingle panel needs another coat of base color.
- When facing front porch, left trim needs touch up near concrete.
- When facing house, shutter to the left of the front porch near front door needs another coat or fixing - was not able to get white marks off.
- Window to the right of the front porch on 2nd floor needs touch up to base color on shingle.
- When facing house, to the right of the front porch, he foundation area still needs touch up just below the shingles.
Front of House - Main Facade
- When facing house, large trim panel on left to be covered with plywood and painted with 2 coats of base color and/or any primer needed.
- When facing house, trim needs to be touched up on left side.
- Spout at foundation needs touch up
- When facing house, the left bottom window trim needs touch up.
- When facing house, large trim panel on right o be covered with plywood and painted with 2 coats of base color and/or any primer needed.
- When facing house, bottom right at foundation needs to be fixed with base color.
- When facing house, trim on side needs to be smoothed out and fixed.
Side of House
- Small area of trim needs touching up under overhang.
- When facing side of house, trim on left side needs to be touched up.
- When facing side of house, right 2nd floor window - can't tell if wood is rotting on the top side?
- One of the windows, the bottom overhang of the trim needs to be painted with trim color - 2 coats.
Back of House
- All trim at back of house needs to be relooked and fixed. Found to be very sloppy and uneven with base color paint mixed in where it should be trim color. Please relook at ALL trim and touch up and add another coat where needed.
- When facing back of house. on the right side, shingle could use another coat of base color.
- Relook at foundation at back of house - needs another coat of base color.
- When facing back of house, touch up needed in base color near right french doors - deck stain splattered on shingle.
1. Needs teak oil stain.
- Hot tub area - pieces coming up. Can we secure these?
- Steps near side of house - piece needs better staining.
- Please make sure all shutters are put on properly. A 2nd shutter has already coming loose and a several of them are bowing out, like they will pop off - looks like they were not put back correctly.
- Make sure to stain the deck underneath - sides and poles - discussed these with James - he is aware.
- Please add another coat of stain to deck floor and bridge floors. Deck poles/railings also need touch ups throughout.
- Wood pieces for deck still being replaced and stained around hot tub area.
- At the front door, when approaching front door to open, if you look up to the right on the porch ceiling, there is some tape on the inside trim that needs to come off - and will then need 2 coats of trim paint.
- Put deck furniture and items back.